BAGUA MIRROR - SMALL
The Bagua Mirror is a protective tool used in Feng Shui to deflect and diffuse negative energy (also known as Sha Qi) - the killing energy generated from 'poison arrows' directed to your house, shop or building. At its best, this kind of killing Chi could result in arguments, depression and minor misfortunes, and at its worst brings severe sickness, mishaps, accidents and even death in the household if it is not promptly dealt with.
It consists of a mirror, surrounded by eight trigrams. Examples of common Sha Qi found in homes can include;
- A large building or corners of a building
- Power lines
- A T-intersection where the road points at the home.
- Ugly scenery.
- Incorrectly positioned trees.
- An offending pole or any sort of tower.
- A roof line edge or any other kind of building or structure facing your front door.
- An escalator pointing towards your business.
- Infrastructures or landscapes in front of your home or business front door.
- An electrical transformer opposite your home.
- A cemetery, mortuary or undertakers opposite your home
Bagua mirrors can also be used to counteract negative Qi of a spiritual nature such as evil entities.
They are only used outside the house, office or retail business, and are mounted above the door or window with the mirror facing toward the offending object/"poison arrow". Never use a bagua mirror on the inside
DIMENSIONS: 25cm x 5cm